9/13/2014

I know that is disgusting to log in a new character, and see that your AddOns just turned into a Chaos for the whole screen  So i tried this, and worked for me... So i decided to make this guide, i hope it can be helpful for you.

I will assume that:

  • You know how to read, watch, play videos on YouTube, copy / paste in Windows.
  • You already know what "WoW Installation Directory" means, and how to get there.
  • You have the ability of read (and watch, in this case) twice, thrice and all the times you need to understand

Now let's get it fast  First I'll show you a video I just did. In this video you can see the whole process to be performed.

NOTE: To understand the example, suppose you have transferred the character called FRONDOR, which is within the account "GAMON", from Frostwolf x3 realm to Lordaeron x1.


Now let's explain step by step:

  1. Open your WoW Installation Folder
  2. Open "WTF" folder
  3. Open "Account" folder
  4. Open the folder named with your current account name. (GAMON in my example)
  5. Select and Open the folder of your PREVIOUS realm. (Frostwolf x3 in my example)
  6. Once there, copy the folder named with the character's name transferred. (Frondor in my example)
  7. Go back to the folder named with your current Account Name. (GAMON in my example)
  8. Now chose your NEW realm directory and open it. (Lordaeron x1 in my example)
  9. If there is a folder with the name of the character that you transferred (maybe because you've reserved your name before the transfer), Delete it, and paste the one you just copied from your PREVIOUS realm
  10. Now you got all your AddOns settings from your previous realm into the new one


Enjoy!

This post is not original. This is a copied post from Molten Wow Forum.